October 9, 2008

Montolieu!


I have been mad busy this week with workshops as part of the Children's book festival and tomorrow I am off to France. I am invited to take art in The European Children's Literature festival.
I have also been commissioned to illustrate the Trocaire Christmas Cards this year, such a lovely project to be part of. all the roughs were sent today...hopefully I will be painting these next week on my return.
This is a little alien character design from my new book that I though you might like to have a look at.
Until I return... Au Revoir!

1 comment:

Michael Downend said...

Should you have time, please say hello to our old friends, Karin et Bernard Delmas in 13 Rue des Colonnes, Montolieu. (We used to conduct writer's workshops in the former International Inkwell Hotel there). Theirs is the beautiful 13th century home overlooking the river. We've attempted to reach them via post with no success. If you would be so kind, ask Karin (whose English is impeccable) for their email address.
Merci beaucoup.
Michael and Karen
hattiefilms@gmail.com