December 14, 2010

Crimbo Critters!


I've been up late-night painting little critters; dragonflies and elves and their ilk, they'll be framed up for the Peas and Pods Family Market next week. Looking something like this...



If you want to buy some of these little critters do come along next Wednesday, it will be a cosy indoor mulled wine affair to get you in the Christmas mood. It's on at the Dublin Food Co-op, Newmarket, Dublin 8 from 1-8pm.

I'll be signing books and available for orders of Take-away Doodles too!

3 comments:

m said...

OMG Niamh they are totally adorable I want one !! :O) Did you sell them all if not I will give you a buzz and get one - even just the print without the frame then you could just post it (cheaper). Anyways will drop you a mail about it. Hope all going well xxx

m said...

Just seen the market is next week :O) Best of luck !!

Niamh Sharkey said...

Hi Michelle! Thanks for lovely comments, I spent the day framing them up today and painting more. I know you are snowed in down there! I may be snowed in Skerries too so hope I can get to the Market on Wednesday. I have lots of critters and would be happy to hold one for you. Send me a mail and let me know. x x x Niamh