October 14, 2011

A day in the life of Book Festival...

My Poster Design
Megan and The Book Eating Beast
Niamh Sharkey, Norton Virgien, Lisa O Connor and Megan Mc Mahon
Artwork from The Ravenous Beast
Austrian Illustrators Book Work
Oscar
Laureate NaÓg Siobhan Parkinson

Hey guys! Time to catch up and tell you abut all the amazing things happening for Children's Book Festival! Last Friday was the opening of Images Beyond Borders an exhibition of Irish and Austrian Picture Book Illustrators. It was launched last Friday by our wonderful Laureate na nÓg Siobhán Parkinson and Karin Fichtinger-Grohe, Deputy Minister at the Austrian Embassy, at The No Grants Gallery in Temple Bar. I have to say I am so proud to be included in this exhibition. It is right in the heart of Temple Bar and really raises the bar :) It runs for the month of October so make sure to pop in! although they do close for lunch!

Tomorrow I'll post up photos of my Book Festival Library visits, Doodle Mania and how I met the infamous Don Conroy in Skerries!

No comments: