November 4, 2008

Winter Sun


All of a sudden it is real wintry, the light has changed to a grey white colour. I am much more relaxed this week after a mad October of visits and workshops, so it's great that I have some time back. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love reading and meeting kids they are after all why I write books. I always am blown away by the enthusiasm and the ease of the kids when I do a drawing workshop.
So I am getting back into my routine cup of tea, check messages and then sit down at desk to come up with ideas for my new book. I am also going to start doing some new work that I may exhibit in a little gallery in Skerries where I live for their Christmas show.

Easons are doing half price promotion on Cinderella for this week only, it's fantastic offer so if you haven't got a copy yet....

No comments: