September 1, 2009



Happy September Everyone!

Sorry I have been off the radar, I took two weeks off with the kids before they went back to school and I have been busy painting Christmas cards for Trocaire and Temple Street Children's Hospital. This year they will be available in Easons for sale so they had to be finished extra early! I will post up the link nearer the season if you want to order them for your bookstore or just for you.

My boy Oscar started school yesterday so we are in full autumn mode. I am totally free now to work on new ideas I have been cooking up in my notebooks. I have been cleaning my studio this morning I will post up some photos when it is all clean! I have so much to do. I was going to take Marie Louise Fitzpatricks advice and start to work in coffee shops. No distractions... coffee could give me the jitters though!

1 comment:

Mother (Re)produces. said...

No distractions? You mean you don't get those people who come up and lean over your shoulder, nearly cheek to cheek, and say "I'm just going to watch you work. You don't mind, do you?"

This always baffles me. You wouldn't lean over someone's work to read what they're writing...

Anyway, I enjoy you books :o)