May 28, 2011

Happy Drawing Day!

WOW! What an afternoon and fantastic turn out at Newbridge House for National Drawing Day. I will let the pictures tell the story, but I have to admit the event was so much FUN!!! My event of the year so far. I think you can tell from the photos there were Nanas and Daddos and Mammos and the drawing bug was infectious. Everyone was drawing!

A little boy who was only three drew an awesome Hugglewug! There was roaring and reading and messy fingers and a HUGE roll of tasty Fabriano Paper to do our Mega Monster Doodle Mash on! Huge thanks for Fingal County Council who outdid themselves on the totally booked out event. And huge thank you to Rachel Doherty who was my fantastic assistant today :)

If you were there today please leave me a comment, I'd love to know what you all thought?

No comments: